Acclerate Your Inbound Marketing and Sales In Just Two Days!
“I have too much to do and too much to learn. Just make it shake, rattle and hum!”
Do you have a CRM or marketing automation platform like HubSpot or Infusionsoft but are only using 10-25% of it?
- You have ideas that are either half-way implemented or are merely ideas that need to get launched.
- Come to SoCal for two days of implementing and Infusionsoft and business extreme makeovers at The Sales Whisperer® headquarters (an hour from San Diego, Orange County or Ontario airports)
- As many as three people from your team can attend for one price.
- This is a focused two-day session.
- You will have me all to yourself to help coordinate, strategize, train and implement with you for the entire two days. ($10,000 value)
- You will have access to my team of HubSpot and Infusionsoft consultants to assist with tactics, strategy, training and execution for the entire two days. ($16,000 value)
- 3 hours of CRM Concierge private support is included when you return home. ($1,500 value)
- Includes lifetime access to the Make Every Sale program and private groupe ($1,997 value)
FAQs About The Sales Accelerator
Is this training or do I get my own guru?
No, this is not "training" or a "conference," but you will learn.
Yes, you will have your own guru—ME—sitting by your side, helping you grow your business and streamline the processes by which you automate your sales and marketing.
Will I be there alone or will other entrepreneurs be doing implementations at the same time?
You will be the only client here.
You'll also have access to The Sales Whisperer® team, which is comprised of
- two (2) HubSpot Certified Partners,
- three (3) Infusionsoft Certified Consultants,
- two (2) CustomerHub Certified Consultants,
- two (2) Memberium Certified Partners
- a darn good copywriter,
- two (2) web designers,
- two (3) SEO experts,
- two (2) social media wizards and
- two (2) PPC gurus...
Are we just fine-tuning my software and website and stuff or will you help me strategize, plan, and implement?
"Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory."
Sun Tzu wrote that a looooong time ago. He was right then and he is right now. You will achieve both.
Am I just barking orders telling you what I want done?
Ah...how can I put this nicely...Hell no!
Once I understand where you are, where you want to be and the best way to get there, I will divvy up the tasks based on the strengths and weaknesses of you and your team (if you have a team) and my team and we'll roll up our sleeves and get to work together.
This is not "Extreme Makeover: Entrepreneur Edition." I don't send you to Disneyland while my team and I work on your stuff. We're in this together.
Do I attend this alone as the owner or should I just send my marketing person?
If you are the only person in your business then come alone.
However, I encourage you to bring a spouse, partner, marketing person, etc. who cares about your growth and progress to help you get the most out of these two days.*
Keep in mind this is work done in my home office, which can comfortably seat three of us, which is why I would not recommend any more than one other person from your business attend. If you bring a small army it just becomes an off-site meeting vs. a powerful, productive, profit-producing venture when that happens.
(*An additional $600 will per charged per attendee to cover meals and lodging.)
How much can we realistically get done in two days?
A lot if you are clear on what you want to achieve and if you are good at following the recommendations of our team.
We know what we're doing. Wes is a small business owner, too, and he has grown his business by helping others do the same.
We will start early, bring lunch in and even bring dinner in if you want to keep working. There will always be loose ends to tie up and advanced things you want to get to and we'll help you tie those up as much as possible and it practical but you'll be amazed at how much can get done during a focused two days with a dedicated consultant and a team behind you helping you implement the things your business needs to grow.
Don't other companies and consultants do something similar?
They do and Wes and others on his team have been invited to participate in them going back to the original 2-day Implementation Accelerator back in December 2011. However, big software companies do them sporadically, in large groups of 20-25 businesses at a set time and charege $10,000 for three days.
Also, these other companies act primarily as brokers and hosts. They then invite Certified Consultants like those on my team and to come in and actually be the coach sitting by your side, making the magic happen.
So similar Accelerators are usually more chaotic because with up to 25 businesses, each with up to three people per business, plus support staff, there can be 70-100 people jammed into a hotel ballroom or training rooms with extension chords running everywhere and tables and chairs filling the room.
You'll find your sessions here in Southern California to be more personable, more productive, and more enjoyable, and since you can cut out the middle man and go directly to the source and work in my home office, you can save both time and money as you accelerate your growth, so go ahead and...