Selling Is Getting Harder
Whoever told you selling is easy is the reason you're struggling, so be sure to send them a letter filled with glitter the next time you get a chance. We're all distracted, angry, anxious, caffeine-fueled, alcohol-numbed, sleep-deprived, unfocused consumers of social media, fake news, and Game of Thrones.
Social media marketing is noisy, expensive, and complex.
Your best prospects have receptionists, executive assistants, caller ID, subordinates, private emails, and offices behind locked doors with security out front.
Conference pitchmen try to convince you that the secret to success is to hang with the "right crowd," and they just happen to have that crowd, and it'll only cost you $25,000 per year to belong.
Smooth operators try to convince you that their book—which is the LAST book on sales you'll ever need...until their next book comes out—is all you need BUT... To REALLY succeed really FAST you should love yourself to give yourself the gift of their Silver Gold Platinum Diamond coaching program.
"So...ahhh...when I enroll I get access to YOU, right Mr. Goo-roo sales trainer person with ALL of the answers to my sales and marketing questions?"
"Ahh, well, sure you do, sort of, a little bit, my friend. "I mean, once a month I'll do a live Q&A...but everything else is online and I have some certified coaches I've trained myself that will hold your hand every step of the way. But they've been hand-selected so you know they are good. Besides, I'm charging you a lot of money so you know they're good."
"Oh, so these are entrepreneurs, too? And actual salespeople who are in the thick of things right now and are current on what works and what doesn't and they put food on the table and feed their family based on their ability to execute what you teach?"
"Well, ahhh, not exactly, my friend. These are people that I've trained...they're on salary...and they get bonuses when they upsell you to the next level, that I'm busy pulling out of my butt thin air during another mastermind I'm attending in Bali...or is it the Caymans this time? I don't remember but follow me on Instagram and you'll see my fantastic life funded by your Amex payments. "(You did swipe up...or is it right...right?)"
You know this is how it's done behind the scenes, don't ya?
Apple and Microsoft and Ford create "planned obsolescence."
They don't make products to last 100 years or even 10 years.
They need you upgrading every 36 months or even every year to keep their profits up...and keep their jobs.
The same is true with these online goo-roos.
They lure you in with a free sample or a $1 trial but the engine behind the scenes is running at FULL SPEED and is built solely to extract 10's of thousands of dollars out of you with tactics like social proof, scarcity, and fear of loss.
These machines are big, complex, and grinding away as they follow you around the internet, planting the seed, making you feel inadequate, and antiquated if you're not enrolled in their next big program.
Focus is the new black.
Yes artificial intelligence and chat bots and Instagram stories and retargeting pixels and LinkedIn Navigator can be good and can be leveraged to grow your sales, but let me ask you something...
How good are you on the phone with a qualified prospect?
How good are you in person with a prospect that might be qualified?
How good are your emails? How do you handle proposal requests?
How do you reach decision makers? How good are you at setting firm appointments with decision makers with a clear, mutually-agreed upon agenda?
Selling has changed, but the humans we sell to have not.
Knowing how to sell like a professional will help you write better ads, run better re-targeting pixels, build better email sequences, and whatever else comes our way in 2019.
It's like learning long division and algebra before you start using a calculator.
Sure it's nice to have a calculator and it makes you more efficient, but if you don't know the fundamentals you're just banging on keys.
Regardless of who is President, what the price of oil is, who we're at war with, if real estate is up or down, professional sales people will always be in demand.
Learn how to create demand, be in demand, and close on demand in The Make Every Sale Community.
Your membership includes...
- 41 professional videos you can watch on-demand
- An autographed copy of my new book, "The Sales Whisperer® Way."
- "The 7 Deadly Sins of Selling"
- "Making Good Money In Bad Times.
- 70+ page workbook with scripts, goal-planning, and more
- The B.E.T.R.™ Prospecting Flowchart
- The 8-page "Questions For Business Owners & Sales Managers"
- "Prospecting The Sales Whisperer® Way"
- "Handling Objections" PDF
- Call Debriefing Sheet
- Fax Memos (done right)
- The Sales Whisperer® Weekly Tracking spreadsheet
- My Statement of Work template
- My Professional Services Agreement template
- "Networking Icebreaker Questions"
- "Process Before Login" worksheet
- A private group to ask your questions any time and get the help you need, when you need it.
- Templates, spreadsheets, boilerplate agreements, and more you can use right away to grow your sales
Live, weekly, interactive video calls with me that are recorded so you can reference them at any time.
Plus a constantly-updated workbook, templates, boilerplate agreements for closing deals, goal-setting and tracking sheets, and more.
It's all waiting for you when you click the button below.
10 Reasons Why You Think You Shouldn't Join
- NO TIME—80% of interruptions at work are considered trivial The average employee checks their email 36 times per hour and switches between tasks every three minutes 50% of your meetings are wasted time You waste 31 hours in meetings per month Each individual Netflix subscriber spent 568 hours watching Netflix in 2015 on average. That’s 1 hour, 33 minutes per day of streaming. The average person will spend over two hours (135 minutes) on social media per day
- NO MONEY—How long has it been that you haven't had money to invest in yourself? How long will you tolerate that? What will you implement today to change that? If not me, who? If now this, what? If not now, when?
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR SALESPEOPLE—AI is changing the game, which is why I've had several AI founders on The Sales Podcast and The CRM Sushi Podcast, but people are people, and people like to interact and engage with PROFESSIONAL salespeople. How professional are you and are you telling me that some geeks in Silicon Valley or Romania or China can create an avatar that can more readily and successfully build trust and rapport with your prospects?
- E-COMMERCE IS ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR SALESPEOPLE—According to Statista, in 2017, e-retail sales accounted for 10.2% of all retail sales worldwide and is only expected to grow to 17.5% in 2021. That means 82.5-89.8% of all sales around the world will need human assistance of some sort for years to come.
- GREAT MARKETING IS ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR SALESPEOPLE—Great marketing makes selling easy. Great selling makes great marketing possible. Be happy if your company has great marketing. It will make it easier than ever for you to make a lot of money as a professional salesperson.
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING IS ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR SALESPEOPLE—See above.
- I DON'T LIKE SALES—Then why have you read this far? A human who doesn't like sales is like a fish that doesn't like water. You're literally surrounded by sales and the affect of sales including the computer or smart phone you're using to read this, the chair or couch upon which you are sitting, and the electricity and internet access you're using to power your devices. Learn to master the art of selling or be mastered by those who have.
- SALES SCRIPTS FEEL UNNATURAL—Does it feel unnatural to see Tom Cruise in "Mission Impossible" or Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show or Beyonce on stage or Cirque de Soleil flying through the air? (Okay, that last one is a bit unnatural.) What are they all doing? Following a script. We all follow scripts—"Hi, how are you? Fine. How are you? Fine, thanks for asking. How's the weather? Oh, pretty nice for once. Did you catch the game?..." How good are your scripts? You're betting your paycheck on it so, for your family's sake, I hope you're right.
- ONLY PUSHY, GREEDY PEOPLE GET INTO SALES—Yes, there are plenty of pushy, greedy salespeople in sales who think they're not following a script...and because you sound just like them with your same "non-script script," your prospects can't tell the honest, helpful salespeople (YOU) from the snakes, so they either beat you down on your price, buy from the snakes and are disappointed, or don't buy at all and end up suffering without your solution. You owe it to the public you say you serve to improve your ability to stand out amongst the noise and confusion of the shady salespeople out there.
- I'M A NATURAL AND DON'T NEED TO FOCUS ON CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT—Jack Welch, the former CEO of GE said "If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is near." Work ethic trumps talent Every. Single. Time.
20 Topics Covered In This Program
- What's more important than motivation to make every sale.
- How to finally set and stick to your goals.
- What it means to have a 60-day year.
- Why you must make every sale to make any sale.
- Why you do not have a traffic problem and what to do about it.
- Why the funnel is a limited view of how to grow your sales.
- Why the pipeline is a limited view of how to grow your sales.
- The importance of a stick sequence and how to add it to your sales process.
- Why CRMs are dead.
- How to write powerful, clear copy that converts.
- How to identify the buying style of your prospect so you can sell the way they like to buy.
- Negotiation tactics professional buyers use to wear you down and rob you blind.
- Why funny salespeople don't make quota.
- How and why to use more humor in your marketing. (I know what I just said above and this is not a typo.)
- How to reach the most senior executives in your ideal target companies.
- Why you need a list of ideal target companies.
- How to lock in your prospects to making a commitment with no resistance.
- How to stop giving proposals.
- How to close 98% of your proposals. (I know what I just said above and this is not a typo.)
- How to write a book fast to stand out from the competition.
- How to launch a podcast fast to stand out from the competition.
- How do do a podcast and not sound like a dork so you can stand out from the competition.
- How to find good people to do your grunt work for pennies on the dollar so you can focus on making money.
- How to get interviewed on TV to build your brand.
It's $989 to enroll in The Make Every Sale Community for 8-weeks of live, interactive, recorded calls with me + unlimited access to our private community where we all answer all of your questions in near realtime.
You also receive lifetime access to the 41 videos, 70+ page workbook, two CDs, and supplemental handouts.
After the 8 weeks you may retain full access to everything for just $97/mo with no contracts, no hidden charges, no gotchas, no fine print.
Now the choice is yours. Do you want in?